Make a Gift
NCCL School is an independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
Grant a Wish
Buy a gift you know the teachers really want! Shop from one of NCCL’s Amazon wish lists. Gifts will ship directly to the school.
Your internet shopping BENEFITS NCCL when you start your shopping with the links below.
Your support MULTIPLIES when:
- You bookmark these links and use them every time you shop online
- You spread the word and send the links to friends and family
Find coupons and deals for more than 1,000 stores at GoodShop. Up to 30% of your purchase will go to NCCL!
Sign up for eScrip!!
- Here’s How it Works
- You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to your chosen group, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child’s behalf!
Boxtops for Education
Look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products from brands like General Mills®, Betty Crocker® and Pillsbury® and Kleenex®. All you need to do is clip, bring them to school, and put them in the box on the lobby bulletin board—each one is worth 10¢ for NCCL. For more information, including product lists, coupons, and recipes, visit the Boxtops For Education website.
NCCL earns a penny per search when you use GoodSearch. Powered by Yahoo! Search. To credit NCCL with your searches, add GoodSearch to your computer’s search bar, or click on the banner in the sidebar on every page of the NCCL website.
Printer Cartridge Recycling
Don’t throw away that printer cartridge!
Do you have an HP, Lexmark, Xerox, Compaq, Brother, Dell, Canon, or Apple inkjet printer? Place your empty inkjet cartridge in the original box or a sealed plastic bag and drop it off at school. (Note: Epson cartridges cannot be recycled because they don’t have a print head.) We will receive up to $4.00 for each cartridge turned in, which will go directly into NCCL’s general operating budget, helping to keep tuition down.